Bgo Bingo Review
Spend £10, Get £30
Bgo bingo is an immersive gaming site that specialises in offerings for mobile players. Those on desktop can equally log in and enjoy a range of games, which are provided according to a schedule which reveals the countdown until the next round and how many players are involved – a truly unique way of displaying online bingo.
The website is owned by Bgo Entertainment Ltd, which is in turn licensed and regulated by Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Bgo is powered by a custom-made gaming platform. It has unique graphics, making it fun and interesting for all gamers. A range of opportunities are provided for the players to win big.
Bgo Bingo History
Bgo Bingo was launched in 2012. The owners also have a series of online bingo sites such as City Bingo, Fancy Bingo, and Sing Bingo. They initially ran the largest casino affiliate business in Europe, but moved from affiliate to operator in 2009 in order to merge all their online business interests into one company.
How To Play at Bgo Bingo
Playing Bgo bingo is easy – it only takes three steps to get started.
- First, you should click on the join now button to get the registration form. You are required to fill in basic details, which can be done within a few minutes.
- The second step involves making a deposit. With only £10, you will be eligible to win big. Major debit and credit cards are accepted. Other payment options such as PayPal can be used as well.
- The third and final stage involves choosing a chat name. You will use it every time you play bingo.
Bgo Bingo Bonuses/VIP Club
Although subject to change, examples of promotions on offer to players include:
- £20 bingo bonus after making a first deposit of £10 or more
- Spend 1p on bingo tickets for 7 days access to free Beginner’s Luck rooms
- Daily bingo treats
- Bgo rush hours
The Bgo Candy Club is a bespoke loyalty scheme. Whenever your buy bingo tickets with real money, you’re rewarded with Candy Club Points. These can then be redeemed against certain rewards on offer. There are five levels:
The 90-ball bingo is the most popular game. The 90 numbers are called, and if they match 15 on your card in a row, your chances of winning big are high. With one line, you will win 20%, while 2 lines offer you 30%. A full house gets you 50% of the share.
Another game to try out is the 75-ball bingo. Only 75 ball variant numbers are called. You will get patterns such as fat lady and bingo tree instead of a row of numbers. Free bingo games are also available if you don’t wish to play for money.
Players can access games such as:
- Beginner’s luck
- Fairy Delight
- Golden Galaxy
- Extra Bingo
- Peggy’s Place
- Need For Speed
- High Five
- Big Bang
Withdrawing your bonus balance without meeting the wagering requirement is prohibited. It is hence important to be familiar with the terms. For instance, you must complete a 40× wagering requirement on the welcome bonus. If you deposit £20 and in turn receive a welcome bonus of £20, the wagering requirement will be £800. You can view these details by going to the bonus section on your account.
Terms and Conditions
- For all internet bingo games, you can only participate after opening an account.
- You can make the first deposit using Neteller or Skrill. For deposits below £500, you will be charged a 2.5% tax fee.
- A total of £2.50 is charged for cash withdrawals.
- The site owners have the right to discontinue and change the terms when they deem it necessary.
All in all, Bgo Bingo gives you offers and rewards that you will never see elsewhere. Being familiar with the terms and conditions will help you take advantage of the offers. What’s more, being involved in schemes such as the Candy Club will help you to feel a part of the action. Being online at the right time to enter a certain room helps you to be involved with a community of like-minded people and play bingo to your heart’s content.
- PaySafe Card