Yay Bingo Review
Spend £10, Get £50
Yay Bingo is one of the best places to find amazing prizes and jackpots. An array of colours and welcome offers dominate their homepage. There are black and white photos of players at the top of the page, which contrast well.
With Yay Bingo, one gets a 700% welcome bonus and ten free spins. In terms of available games, this online bingo site has traditional 90 ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, a massive selection of casino games and online slots. All the games are known to have great graphics, animation and sound quality.
Yay Bingo History
Yay Bingo was launched back in April 2018. The site boasts of having a well-designed interface, being user-friendly and having excellent layout navigation.
Holding licenses from the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and UK Gambling Commission, Yay Bingo is considered to be a reliable and trustworthy place for one to gamble online.
This site is one of the top safe and secure places to gamble, and the operator is also an advocate for responsible gambling. Another plus point about Yay Bingo is that their gaming library extends to a mobile platform. You do not even have to download an app to get started.
How To Play at Yay Bingo
First, you will have to sign up and make a deposit of £10, and you will receive £70 of bingo tickets and ten slot spins. The Yay Bingo sites’ welcome offer will always be triggered by a promo code, and it features bingo tickets for certain games and spins for a particular slot. Here’s some further information about what to expect when you sign up:
- A total of 4 tickets worth £40 will be credited for the next Big Bang game, which is available to play on the 10th of every month.
- A total of 60 tickets worth £30 will be credited to the next five street party games at a rate of 12 per game.
- The slot spins are valid for the game Fluffy Favorites, and winnings are capped.
- There are no wagering requirements on the welcome offers.
Yay Bingo Bonuses/VIP Club
All new players who have just signed up to Yay Bingo are usually eligible to claim the special welcome offer. However, you will first be required to deposit £5 to get £50 of bingo tickets plus a total of 5 spins.
The bingo tickets can be redeemed in two rooms, which are the most popular rooms on the site – the Big Bang and the Street Party. You will get a total of £20 in tickets for the games taking place in the Big Bang room and a remaining £30 for the Street Party room. The 5 Spins can be used on Fluffy Favorites, a game that is one of the most popular online slots.
There are no wagering requirements, and the winnings will be paid out in cash. It is probably one of the greatest assets to the site, and a significant incentive for all the players. There are also no wagering requirements for the 1st deposit bonus.
One area where Yay Bingo is known to deliver is the game selection on offer for players. This operator has up to 300 slot games from leading providers like IGT and NetEnt. However, they offer fewer standout titles compared to other casinos – although they are an excellent choice to keep you entertained in case you are interested in some quick spins in between the bingo games.
There are a variety of games in the bingo section, including 75 ball bingo, 90 ball bingo and a few scratch cards.
Terms and Conditions
- When using the services or software, whether this is through the website or an alternative platform, the user agreement will always apply to you.
- When you register with Yay and access the site and its services, software or alternative platforms, you will have to agree to be bound to the user agreement.
- Yay can always modify, remove, add or suspend the software or services at any time.
Yay Bingo is an all-rounder that offers three bingo variants and an excellent slot selection, along with casual games.
This operator is a top choice for bingo players, having a great range and number of bingo rooms available that have been arranged well into different categories in the games lobby.
There are lots of things to love about Yay Bingo, especially when all the bonuses come with zero wagering requirements.
The secure banking options one can use include:
- Bank transfer
- Card payments
- The maximum amount for each transaction is £5,000.
- Every withdrawal has to be approved by the finance team before the funds get released to the specified account.
- Once approved, the amount hits your account in a maximum of two days.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £5.